I thought about the things I learned while working from home during the lockdown. I wrote them down in a small list.
- 100% remote is possible with ease in my job (even for me)
- From home I tend to work more than less
- It doesn't take shoes or pants to be focused on work while working from home
- After a month at home, weekend finally feels like weekend again
- I do not need a seperate workspace at home to focus
- I have a lot more time at home
- It's possible for my gf and me to be together 24/7 for more than a month without going insane (guess she's a keeper)
- I'm propably wasting a lot of time when driving to work
- Keeping muscles in shape with rubber bands excercises is possible
- I'm eating a ton of shit. I should improve my eating habits.
- I need my podcasts (especially the chitchat ones)
- I can easily keep myself up to date with twitch, tech podcasts and youtube
- I have an online community that is able to replace my entire social life (for a medium-term period at least)